I was tagged by MK, who is one of my oldest and dearest friends. We have known each other since 3rd grade, were college roommates, and have helped each other through all kinds of ups and downs. So here goes...
1. I am secretly jealous of girls with curly hair. I would love to be able to change my hairstyle so dramatically just depending on my mood. Am I curly today or straight today? I know that curly hair can be a pain in the rear-end (my sister has curly hair and always tells me so), but I would love to try it. Too bad perms haven't work well for me. It looks like my two daughters may have curly hair, so maybe I can live vicariously through them.
2. I do feel like I am in a hair rut however. I only wear my hair 3 ways - in a ponytail, half up, or down. I have these two great friends that I work with named Jennifer and Carrie. They wear their hair all kinds of cool ways. So this is a goal for them. I will try to wear my hair in at least 2 more different ways in the next month.
3. I have also found 3 gray hairs recently. Can you go gray at 30? And, my son Calen told me that he wants my hair to be gray. I told him that gray hair makes you look older, and he said "no, dark gray looks old, light gray looks young." Should I take hair advise from a 3 year old?
4. I love Tabasco sauce. I like to put it on everything. The hotter the food, the better. I have been better about this though, since my pregnancies showed what true indigestion was like.
5. I am considering running a half marathon. I am not sure though. I have to really stick to a 10 week program and, with my life as crazy as it is right now, it is hard to commit for 10 weeks.
6. I have really low blood pressure. Yes, I know, I work out so that is to be expected. It normally is in the low hundreds/70s, but last time I went to the doctor (2 weeks ago) it was 98/60. I hope I am still alive.
Sorry that most of this was so hair related. My hair has just really been on my mind lately. I am not sure who to tagged, b/c most of the people I would tag have already played this game. Can I retag?