Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A few thoughts on this Wednesday morning..

1. A certain friend of ours was upset that I outed Patrick on tampon runs. However, tampon runs are things of celebration around the Queen house these days! We are pretty proud that we have gone 7 months without getting pregnant!!! That sounds really harsh, but having 2 babies 12 months apart was the hardest thing I have ever done. So I issue a challenge to the afore mentioned friend - which family can go the longest without getting pregnant? Bet we win this one!!

2. Speaking of babies, I think my 7 month old thinks I am into baby torture. I accidentally pinched her arm when I was putting her into her high chair and then I had to clean her very crusty nose. Poor thing!

3. I have such a rebellious spirit. I have a goal this summer of rock hard abs. (I can dream, can't I?) I am taking a class every Tuesday at my gym called ab blast. It is a killer class and I feel like I am at boot camp when I take it. People are literally calling out, "only 15 more minutes!" - I mean it is a struggle to get through this class! Anyway, every week the (like 0% body fat) instructor says at the end of the class, "You can work your abs out all day, but if you go home and eat junk, you won't see any results!" Yeah, so since the class yesterday, I have had 4 double chunk chocolate chip cookies and a sausage biscuit from McDonald's. If she just didn't say anything about food, I think I would do better.

No comments: